Compare Mortgage Offers
Start the process by filling out one of our quick & easy forms below
to find out what you may qualify for!
- Mortgage Rates Continue Climb Toward Eight – Time to Educate!
- Soaring Rates Undermining Affordability & Builder Confidence
- Mortgage Rate Hikes Clash with Economic Growth and Geopolitical Tumult
- Rising Mortgage Rates: Inflation, Global Factors, and the Time to Buy is Now!
- Mortgage Rates Reach Highest Level in Almost 23 Years
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Why Your Circle Matters and How Natural Hazard Disclosures are Critical in a Real Estate Transaction – Annette Khaliq – All Things Real Estate & Mortgage with Your Lender Chris
In this episode, we explore natural hazard disclosures with Annette Khaliq of JCP-LGS Disclosures. She discusses the importance of getting a Natural Hazard Disclosure (NHD) and why working with a reputable company that is aligned with the California Association of Realtors is critical in an unregulated space like NHD. She also shares insights on the current market and how managing stress is so important in maintaining a thriving business. Annette emphasizes the importance of having a strong circle of colleagues and friends with whom you can be truly vulnerable. Her energy and enthusiasm is infectious and whenever I see her, she is always bright and positive. Annette's primary focus is ensuring that her partners are supported and that their questions regarding NHD are answered quickly, thoroughly and professionally. She goes the extra mile by being connected and connecting her partners with valuable resources in the business. Useful links associated with this episode: Annette E. Khaliq Area Manager, JCP-LGS Disclosures 📲 (925) 980-1191 | 📩 Ankhaliq@firstam.com Instagram: @annettekhaliq http://www.Disclosures.com Your Lender Chris Christian Carr www.yourlenderchris.com Instagram: @mlocarr 📲 650-207-4364 | NMLS#1466899 📩 email@example.com loanDepot NMLS#174457 – Equal Housing Lender
- Why Your Circle Matters and How Natural Hazard Disclosures are Critical in a Real Estate Transaction – Annette Khaliq
- Consistency is the key – How delivering a world class experience for your clients leads to a thriving business.
- Going the extra mile – How service makes the difference – Tony Alvino
- Givers Get and the Importance of Having a Mentor – Frank Quismorio – Rookie of the Year 2019, Bay East Association of Realtors
- How High-Quality Photos Not Only Impact a Home Sale But the Listing Agent Too!
M: (650) 207-4364
E: Christian Carr
All information contained herein is for informational purposes only and, while every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, no guarantee is expressed or implied. Any programs shown do not demonstrate all options or pricing structures. Rates, terms, programs and underwriting policies subject to change without notice. This is not an offer to extend credit or a commitment to lend. All loans subject to underwriting approval. Some products may not be available in all states and restrictions apply. Equal Housing Opportunity. Licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, Licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Financing Law. Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Residential Mortgage Lending Act License. NMLS Consumer